The Conservative government has plunged many people in Reading into a cost of living crisis. Your Labour Council stands up for residents and invests in our town for the benefit of everyone.
A vote for Labour on Thursday 5 May is a vote for an ambitious and aspirational Reading.
Electing Reading Labour Councillors will allow us to deliver:
– 300 new Council homes for families and key workers
– Investment in public transport and active travel
– Free bulky waste collections
– Even more road resurfacing
– £1m investment in play areas
– More apprenticeships
– Green Park railway station
– Extra funds for voluntary sector projects in our communities
– Two new leisure centres and pools
See our full manifesto here.
Labour is best for Reading.
VOTE LABOUR ON THURSDAY 5 MAY