Donate to Reading Labour
Donate to The Reading & District Labour Party
Our party relies on the generous donations from members and supporters to ensure its financial footing. Approximately four out of every ten pounds we spend comes directly from people like you.
Help us campaign to keep Reading Labour. No matter how large or small the contribution, every penny will make a difference. Here are a few examples of how your money will make a real difference:
- £5 – Pays for leaflets for two streets
- £10 – Pays for window Posters for 150 houses
- £50 – Pays for leaflets for twenty streets
You can make regular donations to RDLP by setting up a regular standing order or by joining the 100 Club draw, which pays out a cash prize every month. For details Click HERE.
Terms and Conditions
Donations to a political party are regulated by the Political Parties Elections and Referendums Act 2000. By making a donation via the Labour Party website I understand and accept the following:
- If I am making a donation of more than £500 checks will be made to ensure my name is included on a UK electoral register (excluding the Isle of Man and Channel Islands)
- if I donate more than £1,500 to a Constituency Labour Party or more than £7,500 to the national Labour Party in a calendar year, my name and the amount of the donation will be reported to the Electoral Commission. Such donations will be published on the Electoral Commission’s website, although my home address will not be made public
- The money you use to make a donation must be from your own funds. You must not pass on money to the Labour Party from a third party. It is an offence not to reveal the true source of a donation. Please call the Compliance Unit on 020 7783 1498 for more details.
- this donation is not tax-deductible
- this donation facility is provided for individuals to make donations to the Labour Party. UK companies, limited liability partnerships, trade unions and unincorporated associations may also make donations to the Labour Party. Please call the Compliance Unit on 020 7783 1498 for more details.
The information you have provided will not be shared with any organisation or individual outside the Labour Party without your consent, nor transferred outside of the United Kingdom. Full privacy statement.